Welcome to The Leadership Vault.
The Icon.A Person or thing regarded as a representative symbol and great respect.
An iconic leader moves swiftly and is in control of their own learning. Their lifestyle demands intentionality, and the ability acquire strategies that will propel leadership that will expand you and those you lead. This plan includes:
- 12 weekly private coaching sessions with your Leadership Coach
- 3 Team training and development sessions with custom training materials/documents
- Customized action plan identifying company and personal purpose.
- Improve leadership effectiveness
- Refocus and motivate your team Increase capacity and results
The Innovator.A Person or thing regarded as a representative symbol and great respect.
According to an old African Proverb, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far go together!” Innovators are constantly thinking of new ways to expand, go BIGGER, be GREATER! An environment designed to work with other leaders who have similar goals and challenges can build capacity and lasting networks. This plan includes:
- Weekly shared 1-hour coaching session (4 leaders maximum)
- 1 Team training and development sessions with custom training materials/documents
- For leaders who need accelerated capacity expansion, but not ready for private sessions.
The Trailblazer.A Person or thing regarded as a representative symbol and great respect.
Were you handed a leadership position, but it was never your plan? Is leadership a totally new concept for you? Having a mentor in your field of expertise makes you great in your field of expertise. However, having access to people who are experts in “leadership” expands your capacity in the area of leadership, which enables you to translate basic principles across career paths. This plan includes:
- Identification of your leadership capacity
- 2 training and development sessions per month
- After session application, evaluation, and creation work that forces higher level thinking capabilities that expands leadership capacity.
The Visionary.A Person or thing regarded as a representative symbol and great respect.
Leaders are constantly imagining what their next level will resemble. They are BIG thinkers, but are not always privy to the details needed in order to become what they see. IMPACT has learned, if you want a visionary to gain mobility, feed them information! Information and application is the short cut to becoming a great leader. This plan includes:
- Monthly 90 minute sessions utilizing deep discussion and engagement on chosen book of the month.
- Access to collaboration and networking with other upcoming leaders
- Ability to give and receive constructive feedback on shared challenges